Condition Monitoring provides valuable, proactive information, helping you set up effective, comprehensive maintenance and repair plans for your equipment. From simple inspections and regular fluid analysis, to careful tracking of electronic data and analysis of equipment history - helps to accurately assess the health and operating condition of critical equipment.
Condition Monitoring analyzes data from a combination of 5 elements:
- Inspections are easy and effective at helping you spot equipment health issues. We can train your people on what to look for, or we can perform the inspections for you, as part of a Customer Support Agreement.
- S•O•SSM Fluid Analysis gives you the detailed information about oil and coolant conditions, component wear, and much more. Cat® S•O•S Fluid analysts know Cat equipment inside and out. Thus, they will provide you the best, most knowledgeable source for fluid analysis.
- Electronic Equipment Information collects telematics using smart machine technologies, such as wirelessly transmitted Product Link and manually downloaded VIMS data.
- Equipment History includes all the service reports and recommendations for maintenance, inspections and repairs. This helps spot long-term performance trends and identifies opportunities to enhance service and maintenance practices.
- Site Conditions is an assessment that helps evaluate a number of factors that could affect your long-term equipment health, including operation and maintenance practices, local site conditions and overall climate/seasonal conditions.
Helping you set up comprehensive maintenance & plans for your equipment, Contact Us and we will be glad to support you.